Eli | Rose offers writing and editing services for small businesses, handmade shops and bloggers alike. Our partner, Missy Stevens, has extensive experience writing and editing everything from marketing materials and pitch letters to ad and website copy.
A list of writing and editing services Eli | Rose is proud to offer is below:
- Ad Copy and Public Service Announcements, both print and web.
- Blog Copy, including content and articles for your company’s blog page, online magazines and more.
- Letters and Emails to clients or subscribers; both print and web.
- Media Kit Content. Eli | Rose provides templates and guidelines; Missy helps you write the actual content for your personal kit.
- Newsletters to clients or subscribers. Both one-time templates and writing new content on a regular basis.
- Pitch Letters for companies pitching bloggers, and for bloggers pitching companies.
- Press Releases
- Tag Lines for your blog or for your company.
- Website Copy. Both one-time or ongoing services.
- About Pages for personal blogs and corporate sites.
- Bios. If you’re posting bios in multiple places, it’s important to maintain consistency and find the right tone for each place, such as Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Letters and other communications with your clients, followers or subscribers.
- Media Kit Content
- Newsletter Copy
- Pitch Letters
- Press Releases
- Website content
Missy Stevens is a writing, communications and social media professional. She has worked in corporate community relations for a Fortune 500 company, and public relations/communications for small businesses and non-profit organizations. Nearly a decade ago, Missy hung up her briefcase, leaving the corporate world behind to work as a freelance writer-for-hire. She has since helped organizations of all sizes craft messages as unique and varied as her clients themselves. Missy’s background in project management and corporate advocacy, coupled with her experience as a freelance writer and blogger, lends itself to understanding social media promotion, guest blogging, networking and marketing strategies.